Church goers are a community. Church is a community. The belief in God makes this group a community. We share the same interests such as: going to church almost everyday of the week, communicating with each other, reading the same bible, and praying with faith together. Everybody in the church has the same needs and values, which are to be holy and to stay away from sin. When we gather together, we study the bible singing together and teaching each other how to protect ourselves from sin and negative energy. People in the church will help each other, especially in the time of need. Everyone dresses nicely, they get together, associate with each other, celebrate holidays, and share food and drink. As with all groups of people in our church there are different opinions, however we all listen to each other, despite our different opinions, in order to have harmony and peace.My community is my church. I love my church because I am a part of it. My parents were members of this church even before I was born, and then, later they brought me there as a baby. Now I am an adult, and still belong to this church. This community is part of my life because I feel comfortable, stable, free, supportive, valuable, and respected there. People understand and accept me for what I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment