Friday, March 16, 2007

My Wallet (Writer's Choice)

Let’s pretend, I lost my wallet and someone else found it. As soon as they opened it, they would see how organized it is. My wallet contains a lot of things: my driver’s license, ATM cards, my old driver’s license with my picture, library card, credit cards, some change, my realtor’s cards, my health care assistant card which is a CPR card, my doctor’s business cards, prescription card, my family’s pictures and some old receipts.By the amount of the ATM and credit cards I have, whomever who found my wallet might say that I shop at a lot of different stores. They would see my American Express card gold and Platinum Visa card, which shows I have good credit and I am a very responsible person. According to my wallet some assumptions someone might make about my personality would be that I am organized because my wallet has everything in it is place.Also, since I do not carry cash in my wallet it shows that I am responsible and safe, just in case I would lose it. On account of the many pictures I have of my family, people would say I am a family oriented person. By looking at my driver’s license, people could easily find me because all my information is on it.However, they would not be able to tell that I am Ukrainian, shy or outgoing, single or married, my interests, occupation and sexual orientation. My wallet tells a lot about me, and asks a lot of questions.

No comments: