Friday, March 16, 2007
Intro to Demonstrating Skills at Revision and Reseeing my work
For Demonstrating Skills at Revision and Reseeing my work I choose to revise my paper #2 “Communities Accept Us For Who We Are”. I choose this because I did not do very well on this assignment at all. After I checked my grade I looked over the paper to see all the mistakes I made and I realized that I could have done much better. I learned from my mistakes that I have to put more details explaining my statements. I also learned that I have to stick to one subject and not include any new information in the conclusion. Also I learned that I needed to have a stronger thesis that supports my essay. Now that I have seen my mistakes I know that I will do better in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment